Founded in April 2019, LEMP Daughters is a women’s ministry of LEMP that is offering a platform for young women to grow deeper in their relationship with God and with each other, irrespective of their age, marital status, educational background or income. The purpose of LEMP Daughters is to equip young women to fulfill the call of God in their lives through discipleship, servant leadership, parenting, teaching, mentoring and empowerment forums.
The vision of LEMP Daughters is premised on Titus 2:3-5:
“Similarly, teach the older women to live in a way that honors God. They must not slander others or be heavy drinkers. Instead, they should teach others what is good. These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the word of God.”
Core Values for LEMP Daughters
- CARE: We offer a helping hand to another through showing compassion. Galatians 4:14.
- NURTURE: We strive to help believers to grow in Christ by letting the word of God be their spiritual nourishment. 1 Peter 2:2-3 and John 4:34.
- DISCIPLESHIP: We help make disciples by supporting each other and giving time to teach, love, encourage and nurture each other. John 17:3.
- GIVE: We give our time, talents and treasures in accordance to God’s word. We share what we have with those who do not have. We recognize our giving will help to build the Kingdom of God. 2 corinthians 9:7.
- LOVE: We strive to show our love to others through by praying for one another and helping others in their time of need. 1 John 3:23.
- ENCOURAGE: We encourage and build each other in our faith by studying God’s word, praying and fellowshipping together. 1 Thessalonians 5:11.
- SHARE: We practice hospitality – share with God’s people who are in need. Recognize everything we have comes from God. Romans 12:13.
Meetings for LEMP Daughters takes place once a month where women meet to share, learn, interact and network. Participation is only eligible to the LEMP Alumni who have gone through the LEMP 101 Course.