Coming Soon – LEMP Season 23
This is a 6-week course that offers a 101 holistic approach to life. The course has been packaged to deliver a dynamic and holistic approach to individual’s needs and wants by addressing all spheres of human development right from the aspects of: spiritual development, personal development, professional development, financial development, understanding the role and identity of man and woman, and leadership development.
At LEMP, we believe that the acquisition of knowledge is the greatest agent for change, and through LEMP 101, participants are encouraged to fully participate, interact and share their experiences as they go through this program.
The course has 6 modules to be covered in 6 weeks. Participants are required to attend one class every week for 3 hours. The modules entail individual assignments, group work, case studies, and practical-based model of learning including networking, traveling and exchange visits, all interlinked and structured to equip individuals to discover their purpose in life and maximize their God-given potential to live effectively on earth as they also become an agent of change.
Attendance for LEMP 101 Course is in-person. Classes for LEMP are held at Conference Hall, Young Women’s Christians Association (Y.W.C.A) located along Nyerere Road, next to Embassy Of The United Arab Emirates in Nairobi, Kenya. The Course is offered free of charge, though a commitment fee of Kshs 5,000 is charged to facilitate provision of resource materials, certificate, meeting venue and beverages. NOTE: 50% (Kshs 2,500) of the commitment fee should be paid before classes begin.
This is what to expect from LEMP 101 course:
- Training in LEMP 101 Course in: Personal, Financial, Spiritual, Networking, Physical, Professional, Love, Sex and Relationships, and leadership Development.
- Participate in LEMP Professional and Business Network, Alumni Forum, Investment Group and community based volunteering activities.
- Learn principles of personal financial management and wealth creation, entrepreneurship, business planning, start-ups and mentoring.
- Career development including CV writing, looking for jobs, preparing for interviews, getting ready for the job market and how to be a job creator.
- Practical-based model of learning, sharing and networking, including traveling and exchange visits.